The 2020 edition of the Awards for Best Belgian Sustainability Reports rewards :
- The“Best impact Sustainability Report” in the three categories of organizations (Large, SME's and other): the Jury short-listed nominees focusing on the impact of the reports for organizations (quantified KPI’s, comparison with peers, comparison over the years,…) . The winners were designated by a public vote on the day of the ceremony, after a short presentation by the nominees.
- The “Best 1st Sustainability Report", cross categories, chosen by the Jury;
- Report with “Best Pioneering SDG 2030 Agenda”, cross categories, chosen by the Jury;
- Report with “Best Stakeholders Inclusiveness and Engagement”, cross categories, chosen by the Jury; and
- Report with “Best Creativity & Originality”, cross categories, chosen by the Jury.
AR = Annual report
CS = Communication strategy
IR = Integrated report: it means a combination of the annual report and the sustainability report of the organisation
RS = Report to Society
R website = Report on website
SR = Sustainability report