The 2020 edition of the Awards for Best Belgian Sustainability Reports rewards two categories of prices : one awarded by a public vote for each of the three organizations' categories, and another one, which consists in four specific prizes awarded by the Jury.
- The “Best impact Sustainability Report” in two categories of organizations (Large and other): the Jury short-listed nominees focusing on the impact of the reports for organizations (quantified KPI’s, comparison with peers, comparison over the years,…) . The winners were designated by a public vote on the day of the ceremony, after a short presentation by the nominees. As for the SME's, the Jury directly selected the organisation as its reports really standed out.
- Four specific cross-categories Awards selected by the Jury, with a special focus on specific criteria:
- The “Best 1st Sustainability Report"
- Report with “Best Pioneering initiative relating to SDG 2030 Agenda”
- Report with “Best Stakeholders Inclusiveness and Engagement”, and
- Report with “Best Creativity & Originality".