The 2022 edition of the Awards for Best Belgian Sustainability Reports rewards two categories of prices : one awarded by a public vote for each of the two organizations' categories, and another one, which consists in four specific prizes awarded by the Jury.
- The “Best impact Sustainability Report” in two categories of organizations (Large and other): the Jury short-listed nominees focusing on the impact of the reports for organizations (quantified KPI’s, comparison with peers, comparison over the years,…) . The winners were designated by a public vote on the day of the ceremony, after a short presentation by the nominees.
- Four specific cross-categories Awards selected by the Jury, with a special focus on specific criteria:
- The “Best 1st Sustainability Report"
- The “Sustainability Report best linked to the 2030 SDG Agenda”
- The "Best Sustainability Report on Stakeholder Inclusiveness and Engagement”, and
- The "Best Sustainability Report in Creativity & Originality”.
AR = Annual report
IR = Integrated report: it means a combination of the annual report and the sustainability report of the organisation
R website = Report on website
SR = Sustainability report
Winners Best Impact Sustainability Report
Nominees by the Jury for the Best Impact Sustainability Report
Winner Best First Sustainability Report
Report with Best Stakeholders Inclusiveness and Engagement
Report with Best Creativity & Originality
Report with Best SDG 2030 Agenda
Groupe Bruxelles Lambert
Renewi Sustainability Report - Renewing Earth
Vanheede Environment Group
VPK Group NV
Xior Student Housing