- When: Tuesday 9 February 2021 (12.00 – 13.30)
- Organised by: Peter Wollaert, UNITAR Fellow & Managing Director CIFAL Flanders, and Anouk Van de Meulebroecke, Slidingdoors
- Language: Presentations in Dutch with slides in French or English.
- Content: Reporting on sustainability and SDGs: communication on impact and the impact of communication. Scenarios, challenges and opportunities. For starters and advanced practitioners.
Integrating SDGs in reporting : Peter Wollaert, UNITAR Fellow & Managing Director CIFAL Flanders
Trends in (sustainability) reporting: Katelijne Norga, Founder Pantarein Publishing
- Astrid Van Parys, Colruyt Group (Annual Report 2019)
- Dieter Grimmelprez, Vanheede (Sustainability Report 2019-2020)
- Kristien Depraetere, Voka Vlaams Brabant (Sustainability Report 2019)
- Annelore Ramon, City of Ghent (Sustainability Report 2020)
Moderator: Anouk Van de Meulebroecke, Slidingdoors
- When: Tuesday 2 March 2021 (12.00 – 13.30)
- Organised by Luc Van Liedekerke, Professor Sustainability and Ethics, University of Antwerp and Guido De Clercq, Executive Director Transparency International