There are two categories of prizes: one that will be awarded by the public vote for each of the three organizations' categories, and another one, which consists in four specific prizes awarded by the Jury.
- The“Best impact Sustainability Report” in each organizations' category: the Jury will short-list two nominees by category, focusing on the impact of the reports (quantified KPI’s, comparison with peers, comparison over the years,…) . Pre-selected candidates will be given the opportunity to present themselves on the day of the ceremony and to communicate on their social and environmental transition. The winners will then be designated by a public vote.
Additionally, four specific cross-categories Awards will be given by the Jury, with a special focus on specific criteria:
- The “Best 1st Sustainability Report”;
- Report with “Best SDG 2030 Agenda”;
- Report with “Best Stakeholders Inclusiveness and Engagement”; and
- Report with “Best Creativity & Originality”.
Therefore, 7 organizations will be offered the chance to win an Award.