The Institute of Registered Auditors (IBR-IRE) organizes on Tuesday 27 November 2018 the Awards for Best Belgian Sustainability Reports in KBC Headquarter, Havenlaan/avenue du Port 2, 1080 Brussels.
The Awards will be given on Tuesday 27 November 2018 from 3.00pm to 6.45pm (welcome as of 2.30pm and closing reception until 8.30pm). Speakers will speak in French, Dutch or English (no translation).
|14.30-15.00||>||Welcome of the participants|
|16.30-17.00||>||Break and welcome of the participants to the Awards|
Word of welcome by Anne De Baetzelier, Multilingual Presenter and Manager of Demo Productions NV
Presentation of the Jury process and Remarkable Reports by Marc DAELMAN, President of the jury and Stéphanie QUINTART, Responsible Awards
|17.15-17.35||>||Announcement of the winners “1st reports” and giving of the Awards by Marie-Christine MARGHEM, Minister of Sustainability|
|17.35-18.35||>||Story telling of nominees (large and other organisations) - Vote by the public & giving of the Awards “best impact reports” by Marie-Christine MARGHEM, Minister of Sustainability|
|18.35-18.45||>||Closing speech by Marie-Christine MARGHEM, Minister of Sustainability|
|18.45-20.30||>||Reception & networking|
Tuesday 27 November 2018 from 3.00pm to 6.45pm (welcome as of 2.30pm and closing reception until 8.30pm)
French, Dutch, English (no translation).
KBC Headquarter, Havenlaan/avenue du Port 2, 1080 Brussels. (map)
Free but registration is mandatory.
This event is organised in the most sustainable manner possible. Social and environmental impacts are fully taken into consideration as from the conception of the event to its finalization :
- Mobility – the location chosen is close to many public transportations. In order to reduce CO2 emissions, it is kindly recommended to use the public transportation or any other mean planet friendly.
- Catering – food proposed is healthy oriented and composed of local products, as much as possible.
- Material – all material used is as much as possible biodegradable or reusable.
- Choice of the Location – responds to environmental requirements in terms of insulation and management.
- Choice of the Speakers – reflects as much diversity as possible.